[Triple Eyelid] Seven Table Lamp
The Seven Table Lamp is designed out of a single piece of pallet plank to minimise wastage. For this product, we only use rare "Rainbow Pine" wood for a truly unique wood grain and tone!
In this workshop, participants will learn to cut basic slot joint and learn about the dos and don'ts of woodworking. Additionally, participants will also learn to assemble different parts to a lamp and wire their own table lamp!
Workshop Date: 22 September 2018
Time: 12-2pm (2 hours)
Venue: Triple Eyelid @ MOX
Studio Address: 451 Joo Chiat Road, Katong Point, #02-09, Singapore 427664
OCBC Frank card holders: pay using your FRANK card and enjoy 50% off this workshop. Limited to 1 ticket per OCBC Frank card.
- Each participant will be entitled to bring his or her product home at the end of the workshop.
- Materials and tools are provided.
- Actual product created will differ from person to person, as it is a handmade process.
- Pictures are for representation only.
- Please note that each workshop requires a minimum number of participants to proceed. In the event that there is poor response of participants, the class will be cancelled 3 days prior. We will notify you through email immediately and request details to process your full refund.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable, except if class is cancelled by MOX.